Lee Williams is a graduate of Southeastern Louisiana University in Hammond, Louisiana with a major in Business Administration and a minor in Management. Lee graduated in 1998 magna cum laude and was the recipient of the Outstanding Business Administration Student of the Year her senior year.
Lee then attended Our Lady of Holy Cross College where she obtained a second degree in Business Education. Her teaching career began in 2001 with a teaching position at a St. Tammany Parish high school. She taught students in grades 9-12 Business Computer Applications, Web Design, Graphic Design, and Entrepreneurship.
After 13 years of teaching, Lee decided to make a business venture and start a new business called Bayou Web Design+. Her goal has been helping local businesses develop a professional online image.
Entries by Lee
LATEST PORTFOLIO ENTRIES:
- Recover Physical TherapyMay 1, 2020 - 5:12 am
- Old Patriot Militaria Auction eCommerce Web DesignApril 1, 2020 - 2:46 am
- Bayou Manufacturing Web DesignMarch 22, 2020 - 4:48 pm
- Control Instrument Services – Web DesignMarch 22, 2020 - 4:08 pm
- Friends of Slidell Police Foundation – Web DesignMarch 22, 2020 - 2:10 pm
- Intranet Web Design – FOSPF Board of DirectorsMarch 22, 2020 - 1:19 pm
Bayou Web Design+ is a professional website design company specializing in building and marketing websites for a wide range of business professionals.